Version 3 is being released soon. Due to upgrades and slight changes. All current stock is marked for clearance.
- Version 1 - (Has the shackles) has been better designed. unit works as expected.
- Version 2 - (No shackles) makes use of "cut-outs & Clips" but the tolerance is too tight, but can be hit into place. This is fixed on version 3.
- Version 3 - Launch date to be confirmed.
Our Iron Legion Bivouac braai (Pronounced bi-voo-ak) braai is inspired by soldiers, back packers and even campers who form an improvised or temporary campsite, usually in nature or in very remote areas.
The Bivouac braai is small enough not to get in the way but also big enough to braai for a family of 4.
The simple design ensure that it is very slim and can fit in very small spaces when dis-assembled.
Image: Iron Legion Bivouac Mini Braai Version 2
About the Braai
- Materials: Made from 3mm thick Powder-coated mild steel
- 3mm thick Stainless steel Grid.
- Size: 200 (high) x 360 (long) x 206 (Wide)
- Weight: 6kg
- Comes in a Carry Bag, made from Rip stop
Ripstop fabric is a thin, lightweight and waterproof material, made of a combination of different fabrics. During weaving, a stronger thread – usually nylon or polyester – is added at regular intervals, which forms a distinctive rectangular pattern. This reinforcement makes any rips and tears less likely to spread, which makes it ideal for using it in outdoors equipment, including tents and others such as waterproof jackets, bags etc.