Frequently Asked Questions
Why isn't delivery free on all orders?
- We recently increased our "Free delivery" threshold because we reduced all our prices by approximately 15%. The price decrease will then absorb the cost od delivery. The benefit to the customer being that if you buy 1 small item or 5 small items, the delivery fee will probably be the same. So spreading the delivery cost between the 5 items for example, makes the overall sale a good deal.
I'm scared of shopping online, how do I know this isn't a scam?
- You can search for us on Googleand see all our reviews.
- We are also listed as a trusted seller on "bid or buy", you can search for us on Bid or Buy or click on this link.
- All of our Products are also listed on pricecheck.co.za
- Many of our customers have left reviews on Hellopeter.com, which is an external company ratings agency.
- What payment methods can I use? (visit payment methods page)
- Payments can be done by doing an EFT, a bank deposit or by using Payfast.co.za which includes the following:
- Visa/Mastercard Credit and Cheque cards
- Instant EFT
- Debit card
- Scode (Pay at Checkers,Shoprite,Usave & more)
How do I apply a discount code?
You add items to your cart, Check out and before you pay, there will be an option to insert your discount code.
How do I buy on credit?(visit payment methods page)
After adding your items to your cart, checkout and pay via payfast. Payfast will have a feature called mobicred, this is where you apply for credit.
How Long do deliveries take?
What happens if I DON'T receive my order?
Email email@example.com and will ensure that you receive your order no matter what.
What happens if I change my mind and no longer want the item?
Orders may be returned free of charge, but you may be liable for the delivery costs involved. The item will need to be in its original packaging and still be closed.
What happens if I get something that's expired?
If this happens somehow, we'll collect the item ASAP and send you a replacement right away.
How safe is it paying online?
Our website has the highest security firewalls in place. If you're paying via Payfast, It is one of the safest ways of paying online. There's NO chance your card information will get into the wrong hands. Paying via eft or bank deposit is also very safe. (Details given at checkout)
I need advice, what do I do? (Contact us page)
If you have any questions or are unsure what you need, ask us via the chat function on the bottom right corner of the page or via Whatsapp on the contact us page.
My tracking number isn’t working, what should I do?
How do I track my parcel?