Tahini Chocolate Bliss Balls!
This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, packed with healthy fats and high in fibre.
- 55g (1/2 cup) oat flour – plain oats blended into a flour in the food processor. Use gluten-free oats if allergic/intolerant to gluten.
- 3 tablespoon of cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 120ml (1/2) cup Tahini (Buy here)
- 2.5 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Sesame seeds to coat
- Mix the oat flour, cocoa and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the tahini and maple syrup and mix to combine.
- Shape into balls, then roll in sesame seeds to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow them to firm up.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge and consume within 5 days.