VitaTech Sleep Support
VitaTech Sleep Support
5 in stock
May Promote an all-night rest.
Why should I take Sleep Support?
GABA. Gamma-Aminobutyric acid is an amino acid produced naturally in the brain. GABA functions as a neurotransmitter, facilitating communication among brain cells. GABA’s big role in the body is to reduce the activity of neurons in the brain and central nervous system, which in turn has a broad range of effects on the body and mind, including increased relaxation, reduced stress, a calmer, balanced mood, alleviation of pain and a boost to sleep.
Valerian extract. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep (insomnia).
L-Theanine. L-theanine is what’s known as an anxiolytic—it works to reduce anxiety. L-theanine, on the other hand, promotes relaxation and stress reduction without sedating. L-theanine can help foster a state of calm, attentive wakefulness. L-theanine has positive effects on both the mental and physical symptoms of stress, including lowering heart rate and blood pressure.
Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna). Sceletium is a plant from South Africa. It has a long history of use as a traditional medicine by tribes of South Africa. It has been used to enhance mood, cause relaxation and euphoria. Sceletium contains chemicals that are thought to work in the brain to cause sedation or sleepiness. Aside from increasing melatonin levels as a consequence of enhanced serotonin function, Kanna is simply a profound, if not the most profound, relaxer of body and mind. And this state of psycho-physical relaxation greatly supports falling asleep and remaining asleep. Reports from Kanna users indicate enhanced sleep and better morning function. In addition there is anecdotal evidence of a decrease in both muscle cramps and night sweats.
Chamomile Flower Extract. Chamomile has some unique properties that may benefit the quality of your sleep. It contains apigenin, an antioxidant that binds to certain receptors in your brain that may promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia, or the chronic inability to sleep.
Take 1 tablet daily with water before bed.
This Product has a NAPPI Code:
Claim it from your medical aid
Submit your receipt with NAPPI codes on to your medial aid
Please note that items that show "0 in stock" will be placed on Back-Order, which adds ~3-5 days onto the expected delivery date.
- Orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Orders are not delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Orders are packed between 6pm & 7am daily.
- Orders are dispatched at ~8am daily.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- We only Ship to your address and do not use P.O. Boxes.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 3 hours.
Damaged or Missing Shipments
- If you receive damaged products or your order goes missing. We will replace your order and ensure that you recieve what you ordered, in good condition.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
How to Return your Order
- Email your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will book a courier to collect the parcel from you within 2 days.
- Once the item is returned, your refund or exchange will be processed.