Pregnancy aches, pains and swelling getting the best of you? Take a bath or soak your feet in our Magnesium Bath Soak for 15-20min to bring you some relief while enjoying a little bit of peace and quiet.
Our Bath Soak is also perfect as a Sitz bath post partum or a relaxing bath salt to use to promote better sleep.
The magnesium bath salt is often referred to as a “lifesaver” by our trusted Yummy Mummies. The mixture of magnesium sulphate and coarse sea salt helps reduce swelling in feet and muscle soreness. Our bath salt helps to replenish your body’s magnesium stores and increases post-partum healing by 30%.
It is amazing for wound healing, muscular pain relief, episiotomy healing and promotes better sleep.
- May assist with soothing sore muscles and cramps.
- May bring some relief to back pain caused by pregnancy.
- Can support stretching skin.
- Is known to speed up the healing of cuts.
- Has been shown to be a natural stress reducer and to promote sleep.
- Known for its ability to relieve pain and inflammation in tired joints.
- Soothes sore muscles after working out.
- Relieves soreness from diarrhea, usually caused by antibiotics.
- Can relieve tired, swollen feet if used as a foot soak.
- Improves circulation.
- Improves skin hydration.
How & When to use
Use ½ cup in your bath, sitz bath or as a foot soak.
Soak for 15-20 minutes and start feeling the relief.
Q: WHAT IS A SITZ BATH?
A: A sitz bath is a warm, shallow bath that cleanses the perineum after vaginal birth. You can run a sitz bath by filling your tub with warm water and 1/2 cup of our Magnesium Bath Soak. Your lower body should be submerged in the water when you sit in the bath. Sit and relax for 10-15 minutes, 2-3 times a day for the first two weeks after vaginal delivery.